The 2018 Queen Esthers have begun rehearsing for the 62nd annual Purim Ball. Celebrate these admirable young ladies at this unique and traditional event to be held on Saturday, March 10, at the Shaw JCC.
This year’s Queen Esthers spend seven weeks practicing their dance steps diligently on Sunday afternoons along with their partners, who over the years have been dads, grandfathers, brothers, cousins, and even friends. Mothers spend a Sunday with our Queen Esthers doing a Mitzvah project. This is always a success as our Queen Esthers are generally very skilled at giving back to their community.
The Shaw JCC is honored to introduce this year’s Queen Esthers:
- Natalie Cutler, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. David Cutler
- Alexandra Goldman, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Adam Goldman
- Olivia Kern, daughter of Mr. David Kern & Ms. Mary Hickcox
- Caroline Kimberly, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Michael Kimberly
- Nathalie Marks, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Rick Marks
- Natalie Mastrantonio, daughter of Mr. Steve Mastrantonio & Ms. Brenda Schwartz
- Elia Meltzer, daughter of Mr. Donald Meltzer & Ms. Carole Lepilleur
- Morgan Mirman, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Mirman
- Kaya Sandel, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Sandel
Presale tickets are available and may be purchased at the front desk of the Shaw JCC. Presale prices are $30 for adults, $20 senior adults, and $15 for students. Tickets purchased the night of the event will be priced at: $36 for adults, $25 for senior adults, and $20 for students.
The evening will begin at 7 p.m. with a cash wine bar, followed by the presentation at 7:30 p.m. Stay for dessert and dancing!
Donations in honor of a Queen Esther may be made to the Purim Ball Fund c/o the Shaw JCC or by calling Jody Faught at 330-867-7850.
This year, you will also be able to order the Purim Ball Cookbook, which contains recipes from our Queen Esthers and their families along with recipes from committee members. The cost will be $7, and these funds will be used for funding the 2020 Purim Ball. There will be a limited amount of cookbooks available, so please reserve your cookbook when you order your tickets.