Have questions about our fitness center or programs? Our Fitness Director, Andrea D'Amore is happy to help.
330-835-0058 or email
FREE Equipment Orientation
Recommended for all new members! We’ll teach you how to use all fitness equipment to ensure you get a safe workout. Stop by the Fitness Center or call 330-867-7850 to reserve your time.
1. Don't be afraid to ask for help! It is better to ask for assistance and do the exercise correctly than to do the exercise wrong and injure yourself.
2. Wear correct gym shoes (and make sure they're clean!)
3. Wipe down equipment and machines after you are done using it.
4. Avoid wearing strongly scented perfumes, colognes, and lotions. It may become more potent as you workout and irritate others.
5. Return the weights and other equipment to where they belong. Others are here to train, not to participate in a scavenger hunt :)