Interested in learning more about our fitness programs? Contact Lynn Satow our Fitness Director!
330-835-0058 or email
Our facility has been optimized and measures have been put in place for your health and safety. Some of these measures include: Enhanced sanitzation of workout equipment and fitness floor, spaced out equipment, one-way traffic arrows, daily deep cleaning conducted from 1:30-2PM, smaller class sizes and additional spacing around campus (such as shown below with outdoor yoga and spinning (as weather allows)) and classes in the spacious gymnasium.
1. Don't be afraid to ask for help! It is better to ask for assistance and do the exercise correctly than to do the exercise wrong and injure yourself.
2. Wear correct gym shoes (and make sure they're clean!)
3. Wipe down equipment and machines after you are done using it.
4. Avoid wearing strongly scented perfumes, colognes, and lotions. It may become more potent as you workout and irritate others.
5. Return the weights and other equipment to where they belong. Others are here to train, not to participate in a scavenger hunt :)
FREE Equipment Orientation
Recommended for all new members! We’ll teach you how to use all fitness equipment to ensure you get a safe workout. Stop by the Fitness Center or call 330-867-7850 to reserve your time.