The community is invited to Shaw JCC of Akron’s Family FUN Day & Open House on Sunday, Jan. 21, 1-4 p.m. Kids of all ages will enjoy bounce houses, face painting and balloon twisting – and parents will love the big savings on Camp JCC, membership and more! This event is FREE and open to the community. Children under 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Discounts & Giveaways:
- Register for summer Camp JCC and receive a 15% discount plus a FREE camp cinch sack for the kids – January 21 only!
- Join the Shaw JCC! Save up to $100 and receive free month of membership for January (offer valid for new and returning members) and “spin the wheel” for additional savings and giveaways – January 21 only!
- Enter a drawing to win fun prizes including a FREE membership
- Tour the Mandel Early Childhood Education Center (for children 6 weeks to pre-K) and enter a drawing for complimentary early childhood enrichment classes
- Tour The Lippman School (grades K-8) and receive a $200 tuition credit (new students only)
- Bounce house
- Balloon twisting
- Open swim and fitness floor
- Sign up for a complimentary session with a certified personal trainer; trainers will work with you to see what your needs are for training. Call 330-867-7850 or stop by the desk in advance to sign up for your half-hour time slot, 2-4 p.m., on Jan. 21 only!
- Make and take crafts
- Healthy snacks and popcorn
- Fun fitness activities and zany contests
- Demonstrations with representatives from The National Basketball Academy, Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, Zahand's Martial Arts and Weathervane Playhouse Theater
- Appearances by the Akron RubberDucks mascot & more!
The Shaw JCC is located at 750 White Pond Drive in Akron. Call 330-867-7850 or visit www.ShawJCC.org for more information.